What it does: Allows you to upload and include your logo on all proposals.
Purpose: Allows you to increase brand awareness and stay memorable to potential clients:
- Logo is included on the cover page of each proposal
- Increases brand awareness
- Forms a bond between customers and brand
Prerequisites*: Your logo must be uploaded to your account.
*Requirements to include logo on proposals.
Available On: Pro, Premium & Enterprise Plans
Here’s how it works:
- Log onto your Roofr dashboard and click the “Company” button on the left side navigation.
- Scroll to the section that says “Your Brand”.
- In the “Logo” section, click the upload button.
- Select the logo you want to include on proposals (must be a minimum of 120x120px).
- Once completed click the “Save changes” button.
- Click the “Proposals” button on the left side navigation.
- Click the “New proposal” button.
- Create your proposal.
Note: When you go to review and send your proposal, you will see your logo on the cover page of the proposal. This is also what your customer will see.