What it does: Allows you to make changes to a proposal by updating the cover image, layout, adding pages, and more.
Purpose: Provides you with the tools to customize each proposal.
- Update your cover photo and layout
- Upload a PDF to include in the proposal
- Add a text-only page
Prerequisites*: A proposal must have been drafted.
*Requirements to customize a proposal.
Available On: Pro*, Premium & Enterprise Plans
*E-signatures and cover image + template selection are not available on Pro plans.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Log in to your Roofr dashboard and click the “Proposals” button on the left side navigation.
Step 2: Click on the proposal you want to customize.
Changing Cover Image & Layout
- Click the “Cover” button, and select the image and layout* you prefer.
*Not available on Pro plans.
Adding a Page
- Click the “Add page” button on the left side navigation.
- Select between uploading your own PDF, or adding a text-only page.
- To upload a PDF, select the PDF file you would like to upload. Next, rename the page title.
- To add a text-only page begin by renaming the page title, and add any desired information/text to the text block.
Deleting a Page
- On the proposal editor, click on the page you would like to delete on the left side navigation.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “Delete page”.
If you need to make a change before sending the proposal to your client here’s how:
Before sending the proposal: You can always come back and edit the proposal at any time before sending it to your customer.
- Go to the “Proposals” page, click on the desired proposal, and make any edits required.
- Then click the “Review and send” button.
- Then click the “Send to customer” button and add a note.
- Then click “Send proposal” to send off to your customer.
On the “Send to customer” screen:
- Click the “Continue editing” button on the “Proposal Review” screen.
- Make any edits desired and then click the “Review and send” button.
- Next, click the “Send to customer” button and add a note.
- Click “Send proposal” to send to your customer.
After sending the proposal:
- Go to the “Proposals” page, click on the desired proposal.
- Click the “Edit proposal” button on the top right and click “Cancel signature request and edit”.
- Make any desired edits and then click “Review and send”.
- Next click the “Send to customer” button and add a note.
- Click “Send proposal” to send off to your customer.
To learn how to create a proposal, click here.